Jersey Shore Gymnastics Academy Privacy Notice
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.jerseyshoregymnastics.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- When registering on line we ask for:
- Phone number
- Email address
- What event you are registering for
- Athletes birth date
- Any allergies or medical condition that we should be aware of
- Credit card information
- The information that we receive we use for:
- Emailing out important information about classes
- Sending out billing
- Bill customers
- Taking class attendance
- Use of phone numbers for emergency contact
- All information is secured and protected. It is only available to our front desk and manager, can only be activated by username and is password protected.
- All information can be corrected through our manager and front desk employee ONLY.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
5101 Oakwood Blvd., Mays Landing, NJ 08330